hogwarts meets the future fanfiction scorbus

I have no memory of the fic itself, but it introduced me to the concept of fanfiction. Rose was devastated when she knew her cousin, Albus Potter, got sorted into Slytherin. Unfortunately, Albus has other ideas. He will meet new friends, mysterious teachers, and start to uncover a mystery dating back to . With a head full of anxiety, and doubt, the second child of the world famous Harry Potter is about to begin his first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. First HP fanfic I read was in the summer of 2005 on the now-deceased HPANA forums. Us serious people decided that we should tell them and I told Hermione to meet us in the room of requirements tonight and we'll tell her, Harry, Ron and Ginny the truth. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. They will make new friends, whether Albus likes it or not. Molly Weasley's eyes widened. He was more than thrilled to tell everybody. hogwarts meets the future fanfiction scorbus. Along their journey they meet familiar but younger faces such as the mischievous marauders. When the pair attend Hogwarts together they become closer than ever, and Clara begins to notice that Tom is . Book 1 Four generations after Harry Potter, horrible things still happen. A Drarry Story. Alternate Universe - Magic. Disobeying her domineering father and secretly taking a job as a translator at an American military base, Leila's beliefs are forever challenged when she meets a host of new people with different perspectives on the war--and the world. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is definitely and entirely purely coincidental. Sadly, I deleted my Scorbus fanfic originally on this site called What the Future Holds. It's quite understandable, as Draco and Harry's time at Hogwarts very much rotates around each other. Hogwarts First Year; Train Ride; HP: Epilogue Compliant; Cross-Posted on FanFiction.Net; Wordcount: 1.000-5.000; POV Third Person; Past Tense; Not Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Compliant; But surprisingly close; Summary. It's hasically just fluff, becaue i've been in a scorbus mood recently (well i a always in a scorbus mood but whatever). Jilly: James Potter and Lily Evans. 3 The Journey to Harry » by OnceUponAPotter James never thought his family's male bearer trait would ever be something to worry himself about, until a prank goes wrong in 5th year. Jily. Jily. The pair starts out as enemies during their first year as Rose feel's threatened by Scorpius' new relationship with her cousin/best friend, Albus Potter. Had to find a way to make a living or he and Scorpius would be out on the street, and then what would happen? He was born two years after his . Harry Potter | Fantasy Romance Rose Granger Weasley Harry Potter Kids Life In Hogwarts. Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy meet, and together they embark on the adventures of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and most importantly: life! ignore if it seems a . the time turner breaks. the link takes you to the permalink page. Ron Weasley gets the ginger hair and freckles, but details regarding his two best friends are up in the air. They will make new friends, whether Albus likes it or not. The relationship between Scorpius Malfoy and Albus Potter - known to fans of the pairing as "Scorbus" - has been a hot topic in the years since Harry Potter and the Cursed Child first premiered in London's West End in 2016. But it is Leila's friendship with Major James Cartwright that will test her courage in profound ways. TikTok video from Anopoulos (@anopoulos): "they're like rabbits #nextgen #nextgeneration #harrypotter #hogwarts #hp #scorbus #scorbusfic". The Sorting feels dull, and the Feast is tasteless since there's no Scorpius to enjoy it with. No one would accept them in the Wizarding world. Scorpius Malfoy is no longer a kid, neither he studies at Hogwarts. Will the Malfoys and Potters forever be enemies, or will Albus and Scorpius be able to unlock something deeper? I am the answer this world has been looking for.Delphini declaring her dark vision for the future Delphini (born c. 1998), known by the nickname Delphi, was a British half-blood Dark witch, the daughter of Tom Riddle and Bellatrix Lestrange. Draco's fixation on bullying . A champion was selected to represent each school, and the three champions competed in three magical tasks. The main story arc concerns Harry's quest to overcome the Dark wizard Lord Voldemort . Found insideBased on an original new story . Answer (1 of 2): You throw the book in the garbage can, or throw it into a fire. this post is blacklisted because it contains food and is not fully visible on the index page. March 18, 2020 BasicAuthor. word count: 13 731 in 1 chapter. They all hear screaming from around them looking up they were in the middle of the Great Hall. The two boys pretended to be asleep and no one even suspected them having a little fun. They did . He will meet new friends, mysterious teachers, and start to uncover a mystery dating back to . you probably already knew this, but I'm writing a Next Generation Harry Potter Fanfiction | and there's a shit ton of things that I have to organise before I start writing | timetables for the Slytherins, what house shares what class . The last trace of steam evaporated in the autumn air. Unexpected Part 9. Albus, Rose, Hugo, and Lily laughed. The teenage girl stopped and raised her hands in a placating gesture. Being the only child of Lord Voldemort, she was able to speak Parseltongue, and she became the only known living . 15 The Trio. Sort by: Hot. I am the new future. The Triwizard Tournament was first established some seven hundred years ago as a friendly competition between the three largest European schools of wizardry: Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, and Durmstrang. I'm a chaser for the house team too.' 'I'm Lily Luna Potter. Josie Deetrin's universe of daydreams comes crashing into reality in a cracking cacophony of mysteries, madmen (also women, if you count Dom - which Josie absolutely does), and magnificent displays of shameless adolescence. All stories here result in a Sev/Lily relationship! thecursedchild harrypotter scorpius scorpiusmalfoy albusseveruspotter albuspotter hogwarts scorbus albus potter roseweasley cursedchild malfoy fanfiction harrypotternextgeneration dracomalfoy nextgeneration hermionegranger slytherin harry. Humor Harry Potter Next Generation Lily Potter Chronicles Rose Weasley Scorpius. I am the son of Draco Malfoy and Astoria Greengrass. James Potter II was brought up with affectionate stories about Albus Dumbledore, so when he meets the man, he not overly awed. He had to figure this out. Harry Potter The books chronicle the adventures of a wizard, Harry James Potter, and his friends Ronald Bilius Weasley and Hermione Jean Granger, all of whom are students at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy(b.2006) was a Pure-Blood Wizard and the only son of Draco Malfoy and Astoria Malfoy(neè Greengrass). Once an angel, now a devil. What's worse is that he befriended Scorpius, a son of a death eater. contains: fluff, humour, different pov, slytherins, post hogwarts, pining, getting together, parties, family feels. Why does he have to keep that a secret might you ask well, it was his back up plan. He attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from 2017 onwards and was the best friend of Albus Potter,who was sorted into Slytherin along with him. Easily the most popular ship in the fandom, Drarry has reached over fifty-thousand fan works on Archive of Our Own. Part 1 of The Accidental Gryffindor. summary: A year after graduating from Hogwarts, Albus Potter is stuck living with his parents and working at the family joke shop . Accidentally killing people as a teenager, yet still used magic recklessly *Warning: Bl00d & D3ath*. One of them was a Slytherin and he was probably the bravest man I ever knew.Albus's fear of being sorted into Slytherin House Albus Severus "Al" Potter (b. c. 2006) was an English half-blood wizard, the second son of Harry and Ginevra Potter (née Weasley) and the godson of Neville Longbottom. He was finally free. From there I was led to SIYE, where I read the first fanfic I have a memory of reading: The Power of Emotion by Melindaleo. Part One of the Journey. where is felix cat food manufactured; find me in paris character quiz; farringdon station platform layout; thinkscript add label to line scorpius calls hermione mom fanfiction Harry had a secret. 3 The Journey to Harry » by OnceUponAPotter James never thought his family's male bearer trait would ever be something to worry himself about, until a prank goes wrong in 5th year. SEQUEL TO SOURBLOOD. Completed To The Past But I wasn't very proud of it . We all gathered in and the room provided us with couches. Best scorbus memes - popular memes on the site ifunny . I stood up as well as Lily (Past). Now, years later, he's faced with marriage, pregnancy, war, and a prophecy that may just spell their child's death. Unexpected Arrivals "We could use an invisibilty cloak-" Alastar Moody started to suggest before he was cut off by a massive crash in the hall way. (Best rankings: #13 in SNILY and #12 in LILY) Severus Snape is a skilled wizard, a decent human being and a good friend. . I'm a third year, in Slytherin and my best friend is Albus Potter. It's 1938 when the young Clara Pevensie meets the soon to be the darkest wizard ever known; Tom Riddle. Watch as they struggle to not give their identities away to Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny so they will still be born. This year, however, deep down, she realises. That would have been more than enough to keep Hermione occupied for the year but a mysterious presence was making itself known. It was my most popular story too (mostly because of the Drarry.) Voldemort had returned, refusing to believe this the ministry has begun to take over Hogwarts. hi, welcome to my writer's journal! If muggle tech got integrated into Hogwarts and Dudley's daughter turned out to be magical. 'Well I'm Scorpius Malfoy, most people call me Scorp, or Scorpie as Albus likes to called me. Completed The time turner (hp next generation) 270K 6.2K 19 But, no one- except Scorpius- knew that Albus could speak. Feb 13, 2019 - Explore Rose Weasley28's board "ScoRose fanfiction", followed by 114 people on Pinterest. Meeting the Future Full Summary: The Next generation accidently go back in time (thanks Scorpius and Albus) to 1995, the summer before their parents fifth year. Summary. Unfortunately, that hope is dashed almost immediately as he and Scorpius become bitter rivals. But the book is more than it seems. Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy meet, and together they embark on the adventures of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and most importantly: life! Fred Weasley x Slytherin!Reader. He couldn't stop thinking about what the future would hold. Anna 027 457 7918 | Landline 09 579 9841 | zalando leveransalternativ Being 26, and with the world practically at his feet, Scorpius has achieved much more than he could've ever imagined. Albus said at an attempt to break the awkward silence. Add to library 153 Discussion 556 Suggest tags. 743 Likes, 19 Comments. Albus and Scorpius are adults. Albus Potter is going to Hogwarts! It was like escaping from a cage. Blind Scorp Malfoy is starting his first year at Hogwarts, but there is something not quite right at the ancient school. Browse through and read time turner fanfiction stories and books . By | May 28, 2022 | 0 . at the Disco #mcr this post is tagged as food. We don't see queer characters in the series - unless you count J.K. Rowling's post-Deathly Hallows announcement that Dumbledore lived his life as a gay man.In the wizarding world, heteronormativity rules . The relationship between Pure-Blood Wizard Scorpius Malfoy and Half-Blood Witch Rose Weasley is complicated. Summary: Everyone knew Fred Weasley, the cocky, confident, Gryffindor beater and prank extraordinaire.Everything was pretty damn perfect, until he meets a girl with just as much brains as beauty… A/N: I know I know it's taken me forever to get this far, honestly I wanted this series done by now but enjoy part nine! click here . There are fantastic Marauders shenanigans, and James Potter II gives his grandpappy a run for his money in this hilarious and heart-warming story. But it looked different. Albus meets her eyes. James Potter finds a special type of time-turner in his father's office and decides to use. This Will Be Our Year - moon_toast. In seconds of them landing everyone in the Great Hall had their wands out and trained on them. Something his mother told him he always had to keep secret unless he absolutely trusted the person. NOTE: This page is to be revised in the next few weeks. Her dark eyes roved across the tense faces. They compete in everything from the quidditch pitch to being top of the class . by abcefg2424 Later that night, everyone arrived safely and soundly. 1 The Rivalry Between Harry And Draco Is Seen As The Perfect Enemies-To-Lovers Material. We cannot explain it, just read and find out honestly. WORDS: 5,272 | RATING: Explicit The Accident shoshanaisabelle All Scorpius wants is to do his homework in peace. Call Us Today! Delphi has three visitors in Azkaban. Harry kept smiling and waving, even though it was like a little bereavement, watching his son glide away from him. And the worst part . summary: A year after graduating from Hogwarts, Albus Potter is stuck living with his parents and working at the family joke shop . Hermione's 5th year at Hogwarts is the year that everything changed for her. Mpreg. #crankthatfrank #twenty one pilots #Dan and Phil #fanfiction #fanfic #fanfic rec #fanfiction recommendation #fandom #youtube #ao3 #fall out boy #Panic! The new teenagers had pulled out their own wands now, looking apprehensive and strangely awestruck. This fanfic also features one of my favorite scenes in all of fanfiction. When It Rained "It rained the day he buried Lily." Harry loses his only daughter to cancer . This secret was the fact that Harry Potter was an animagus. Albus Potter is ready to set off on his journey at Hogwarts, his parents warning at the forefront of his mind: stay away from Scorpius Malfoy. Fanfiction Minor Original Character (s) Harry Potter Next Generation London, England. he's even worse. Sadly, I deleted my Scorbus fanfic originally on this site called What the Future Holds. grab yourself a cup of coffee (or caffeine source of choice) and get cozy most of my writing can be boiled down into two major categories: the convolution-verse, which is my next-gen series of novels and short stories that features an ensemble cast but largely focuses on james sirius potter and an original character named abigail winchester, and my jily fics . word count: 13 731 in 1 chapter. BTW, if someon really talented would like to draw this fanfic, i would be forever grateful. Suddenly they fall with a bang. Finally, they reveal the pa. Now, years later, he's faced with marriage, pregnancy, war, and a prophecy that may just spell their child's death. Albus again did not sleep. Rose Weasley has always considered Scorpius Malfoy one of the most annoying people she's ever had the misfortune of meeting. "I really hope so." He sends the letter out that afternoon, then spends a lonely night stuck at the end of the Slytherin table without his best friend. . Harry Potter is a book series of fantasy novels written by the British author J. K. Rowling. Albus Potter is going to Hogwarts! Set during Tom Riddle's time at Hogwarts (1938, Riddle's first year). Call Us Today! So, when fanart by shark-bomb was released depicting Harry and Hermione as Indian and . It's like all the life and colour has been sucked out of the world. The spinning increases and they find themselves flying with swirls of gold wrapped around them. The schools took it in turns to host the tournament once every five years, and it was . Albus and Scorpius are charged with the crime of outrage against public decency and behaviour that is likely to cause harassment, alarm, or distress to others. From The Sorcerer's Stone to The Deathly Hallows, J.K. Rowling never explicitly states that Harry Potter and Hermione Granger are white. If things ever got out of hand in th. Add to library 761 Discussion 112 Suggest tags. This is a basilisk story. . Her eyes lingered on the Golden Trio, and the other teens in front of her. Anna 027 457 7918 | Landline 09 579 9841 | zalando leveransalternativ 10 Protego Club SCORBUS ARC SERIES #3, 2022: Albus and Scorpius are invited to join the Hogwarts LGBT club. I am the new past. Lily Snily. To not change the future much, as James tries to get the girl, Teddy meets his parents and to not . Mpreg. THIS FANFIC IS NOT CANON-COMPLIANT. . Browse through and read time turner fanfiction stories and books. When Hermione and Ginny mysteriously travel through time through two glamorous necklaces, they are transported to Hogwarts, 1977. Always . See more ideas about scorose, harry potter next generation, harry potter universal. contains: fluff, humour, different pov, slytherins, post hogwarts, pining, getting together, parties, family feels. But I wasn't very proud of it . Now, with the latest revisions to the play, which see it cut down to a one-part format in North America, Scorbus could be made canon. A Harry Potter Fanfiction on the Next Generation! (Scorbus) Visiting the Oracle Time blurs within the walls of Azkaban, in this cold stone world without sunlight or starlight or spell light, where boundaries between the past and the future dissolve into oblivion. But he couldn't. He couldn't bring himself to move, to get up off the floor. Rose and Albus would have been fine just reading during the entire length of their first train ride to Hogwarts. The train began to move, and Harry walked alongside it, watching his son's thin face, already ablaze with excitement. Hot rating: general audiences. Lily L. Potter, former Slytherin Head Girl, has finally graduated from Hogwarts and is figuring out her next steps. Follow Scorp as he makes new friends, meets new enemies, and encounters a new threat to the peace of the Magical World. 119 Stories. Can they deal with the pressures of accidentally altering the future? Fred and James and James and Sirius just looked at each other and started laughing. Part One of the Journey. Maybe I didn't pick up on this romance between Albus and Scorpius initially because I am conditioned to see only heterosexual romance when reading "canonical" Harry Potter content. Josie's story will continue on HPfanfictalk ~ Words 49,438 Characters Albus S. Potter, auror-in-training, and Scorpius H. Malfoy, dragon-handler, are rekindling their teenage romance. He accidentally sent him and a few if his friends back into time into Harry Potter's 5th year. This Will Be Our Year - moon_toast. Winter, 2032. It was my most popular story too (mostly because of the Drarry.) 103 A Blast Into the Past & the Next Generation » by gdahs After James, Al, Lily, Rose, Hugo and Teddy accidently break a time-turner, they are transported to Harry's 5th year. Our Instagram is @multixtumblrr and our tumblr is multifandomworldd if u wanna tag us ;) kuddos and comments are apprecated very much . Albus Severus Potter, you were named for two headmasters of Hogwarts. rating: general audiences. Rose Granger-Weasley: Life in Hogwarts. With a head full of anxiety, and doubt, the second child of the world famous Harry Potter is about to begin his first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Scorpius was accompanied by his parents to King's Cross Station in order to go off to his first year 2017 at .

Specialità Sangue Freddo Warzone, Verbo Pettinare Forma Attiva, Prenotazione Visita Senologica Gemelli, Terreno Edificabile Sul Mare, Studio Pirola Pennuto Zei Colloquio, Registro Elettronico Liceo Mamiani Roma, Diplomati Magistrali Chi Rischia, Comune Di Artena Anagrafe Telefono, Guardia Medica Pediatrica,

hogwarts meets the future fanfiction scorbus