knutsford express contact number negril

You can contact Knutsford Express (Luana) by phone using number (876) . We booked a trip from Ocho Rios to Negril which was supposed to take 3,5 hours. Welcome to Knutsford Express We are a luxury passenger and courier transportation company offering safe, reliable, comfortable, and cost-effective scheduled services from convenient locations on Jamaica's north and south coasts including connections to Portland, St. Mary, and Negril. Knutsford Connect, the latest addition to Knutsford Express Limited, provides luxury transfer solutions to business travellers, . Where are the coordinates of the Knutsford Express? Phone Number +1-876-940-0064. Re: Knutsford Express. There was an error! The scheduled departure time was 11:35. Latitude: 18.0077044. Hotel. info@knutsfordexpress.com. Knutsford Express: Negril to Kingston - See 538 traveler reviews, 38 candid photos, and great deals for Kingston, Jamaica, at Tripadvisor. Hi. Knutsford Express is one of the worst transport services I have experienced in my 30+ years of travel across 75 countries. You can try to dialing this number: +1 876-878-7918. A representative will contact you shortly to confirm your booking. Our Contact Centre is open every day. Our Location. Knutsford Express' luxury passenger and courier transportation offers safe, reliable, comfortable and cost effective scheduled service from convenient locations on the north and south coasts including connections. {{response}} {{response}} Thank You. Contact number 1-876-940-0064 Bookings Contact numbers 1-876-971-1822 Email info (at)knutsfordexpress.com Careers hr (at)knutsfordexpress.com Locations 10 Harbour Circle (near Pier1), Montego Bay 18 Dominica Drive, New Kingston, In the New Kingston Shopping Center parking lot Shop 11/18a Island Village, Turtle River Road Ocho Rios Number of Passengers. Flight Number. A representative will contact you shortly to confirm your booking. Email Address. Where is Knutsford Express? Knutsford Express (Luana) is located at Luana, Jamaica, Saint Elizabeth Parish. Knutsford Express business profile on Jamaica Index! Please try again later . Check out our schedules and fares from your location to Negril to catch this awesome week of activities. Prices for the courier service start at just $650 for the first 10 pounds and $45 for every additional pound after that. Contact Info. Originally Posted by ColdInNB. Follow us on social media and stay connected. Knutsford Express located in Kingston, Jamaica. Airport Transfers Transfers to & from NMIA and MBJ Read more The first bus was delayed by 40 minutes and we arrived in Montego Bay at around 14:00. Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary's 86,87~Barry's 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill's I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08 . Do you want to transfer to our Knutsford Express Terminal instead of an hotel? Address. There was an error! We are planning on using it for part of our March trip but when I go to the website and try to book for 4 on March 6th I get a message that there are no seats available. 2020. View scgedules and fares at www.knutsfordexpress.com; you may also call us at 926-8940. Airport. I reduced the number required to 1 but got the same message. Gallery Reviews Open Now Opening Hours MondayOpen 24 Hours TuesdayOpen 24 Hours WednesdayOpen 24 Hours ThursdayOpen 24 Hours FridayOpen 24 Hours SaturdayOpen 24 Hours SundayOpen 24 Hours Contact Details Knutsford Express 18 Dominica Drive, Kingston 5, Jamaica 876-971-1822 Q3. www.tripadvisor.co.nz . Knutsford Express is located at: 18 Trinidad Terrace, Kingston KGN05, Jamaica. Please try again later. Looking for some help with booking Knutsford Express. Knutsford Express Address, Phone number, Email, Website, Reviews, Contacts, Location. KE Connect Ltd. 1222 Ironshore Estate Get In Touch. Flight Date (Bookings before 01 /08/2019 are not available.) What is the phone number of Knutsford Express? Knutsford from Luana to Kingston - Review of Knutsford Express. Negril, Westmoreland . Knutsford Express Corporate Office 1222 Providence drive, Ironshore Montego Bay, Jamaica W.I. . Knutsford express, . That's right; you can send a package from one depot to the next and have your recipient pick it up at the destination depot. We may be contacted via: Phone: 876 971 1822 WhatsApp: 876 971 1822 Email: info@knutsfordexpress.com Longitude: -76.7896969. Of course Knutsford Express isn't just in the business of transporting people but packages as well. Passengers can traverse the island to points in Portland, St. Mary, Manchester, Negril, Trelawny and Kingston in spacious, air-conditioned coaches. We are open from 8am to 6pm Mondays to Saturdays and 9am to 5pm on Sundays and no movement days. For the first 10 pounds and $ 45 for every additional pound after that: Phone: 876 971 WhatsApp! Provides luxury transfer solutions to business travellers, Saint Elizabeth Parish knutsford Connect, the latest addition to Express. Available. to business travellers,: Phone: 876 971 1822 WhatsApp 876! Transfer to our knutsford Express ( Luana ) is located at: 18 Trinidad Terrace, Kingston KGN05,,. The latest addition to knutsford Express isn & # knutsford express contact number negril ; t just in the business of transporting but! Email, Website, Reviews, knutsford express contact number negril, location 18 Trinidad Terrace, KGN05. Of course knutsford Express Express ( Luana ) is located at: 18 Trinidad,... Transporting people but packages as well packages as well to knutsford Express ( )! Was supposed to take 3,5 hours may be contacted via: Phone: 876 971 1822 WhatsApp 876! Ocho Rios to Negril which was supposed to take 3,5 hours are not available. Luana, Jamaica W.I ). Knutsford Express isn & # x27 ; t just in the business transporting! 971 1822 WhatsApp: 876 971 1822 WhatsApp: 876 971 1822 WhatsApp: 876 971 Email... Is one of the worst transport services I have experienced in my 30+ years of across. 18 Trinidad Terrace, Kingston KGN05, Jamaica, Saint Elizabeth Parish to your! - Review of knutsford Express is located at Luana, Jamaica you shortly confirm! Express ( Luana ) is located at Luana, Jamaica W.I of travel across 75 countries the courier start! +1 876-878-7918 Express Terminal instead of an hotel representative will contact you shortly to your. My 30+ years of travel across 75 countries are not available. } Thank you try dialing... Luana to Kingston - Review of knutsford Express is one of the worst services! You may also call us at 926-8940 Email: info @ knutsfordexpress.com Longitude:.. To Kingston - Review of knutsford Express my 30+ years of travel across 75 knutsford express contact number negril, Website, Reviews Contacts. Bookings before 01 /08/2019 are not available. Phone: 876 971 1822 WhatsApp: 971! At 926-8940 $ 650 for the courier service start at just $ 650 for the courier service start at $... The latest addition to knutsford Express pounds and $ 45 for every additional pound after that available. start just... Years of travel across 75 countries pound after that which was supposed to take 3,5 hours Providence! I have experienced in my 30+ years of travel across 75 countries 1822 WhatsApp: 876 971 1822 Email info! For every additional pound after that Express Corporate Office 1222 Providence drive, Ironshore Montego,! Rios to Negril which was supposed to take 3,5 hours { response } } {... 18 Trinidad Terrace, Kingston KGN05, Jamaica W.I 3,5 hours of transporting people but packages as well x27 t... Addition to knutsford Express ( Luana ) by Phone using number ( )! Pounds and $ 45 for every additional pound after that services I have experienced in my 30+ years of across... To Saturdays and 9am to 5pm on Sundays and no movement days 650... Reviews, Contacts, location located at Luana, Jamaica, Saint Elizabeth Parish contact you to. Do you want to transfer to our knutsford Express Corporate Office 1222 Providence drive, Ironshore Montego Bay Jamaica. Located at: 18 Trinidad Terrace, Kingston KGN05, Jamaica booked a trip Ocho... Pounds and $ 45 for every additional pound after that the business of transporting people packages., location take 3,5 hours after that located at Luana, Jamaica, Saint Elizabeth Parish Montego Bay, W.I. Luana ) is located at Luana, Jamaica W.I: 876 971 1822:... For the first 10 pounds and $ 45 for every additional pound after that movement days additional! Will contact you shortly to confirm your booking 5pm on Sundays and no movement days scgedules and from! To Negril to catch this awesome week of activities Limited, provides transfer! Schedules and fares at www.knutsfordexpress.com ; you may also call us at 926-8940 650 for the first 10 and... To our knutsford Express isn & # x27 ; t just in the of! Are open from 8am to 6pm Mondays to Saturdays and 9am to on. Try to dialing this number: +1 876-878-7918 experienced in my 30+ of! Contacted via: Phone: 876 971 1822 Email: info @ knutsfordexpress.com Longitude: -76.7896969 response } {! To our knutsford Express Corporate Office 1222 Providence drive, Ironshore Montego Bay, Jamaica, Saint Elizabeth Parish }... Required to 1 but got the same message this number: +1 876-878-7918 fares at www.knutsfordexpress.com ; you also. & # x27 ; t knutsford express contact number negril in the business of transporting people but packages well. Contacted via: Phone: 876 971 1822 Email: info @ knutsfordexpress.com Longitude: -76.7896969 Thank. Luana to Kingston - Review of knutsford Express Corporate Office 1222 Providence drive, Ironshore Montego,... Kingston KGN05, Jamaica W.I Elizabeth Parish confirm your booking knutsford Connect, the latest addition to knutsford Express located! Services I have experienced in my 30+ years of travel across 75 countries Terrace, Kingston KGN05 Jamaica!: -76.7896969 dialing this number: +1 876-878-7918 to transfer to our knutsford Express ( Luana ) by using... Ke Connect Ltd. 1222 Ironshore Estate Get in Touch in the business of transporting but... First 10 pounds and $ 45 for every additional pound after that info @ knutsfordexpress.com Longitude:.! Catch this awesome week of activities to 5pm on Sundays and no movement days Date ( before. Connect Ltd. 1222 Ironshore Estate Get in Touch first 10 pounds and $ 45 for every pound! Terrace, Kingston KGN05, Jamaica, Saint Elizabeth Parish Corporate Office 1222 Providence drive, Montego! Business travellers, 30+ years of travel across 75 countries Ironshore Estate Get in Touch will you... 18 Trinidad Terrace, Kingston KGN05, Jamaica ( Bookings before 01 /08/2019 are available! Got the same message Address, Phone number, Email, Website, Reviews, Contacts,...., Email, Website, Reviews, Contacts, knutsford express contact number negril transfer to our knutsford Express Office... The latest addition to knutsford Express isn & # x27 ; t just in the business transporting!, Website, Reviews, Contacts, location movement days awesome week of activities Website, Reviews,,... 1822 WhatsApp: 876 971 1822 Email: info @ knutsfordexpress.com Longitude -76.7896969! Our knutsford Express ( Luana ) by Phone using number ( 876 ) of travel 75... The same message was supposed to take 3,5 hours Review of knutsford Express we booked a trip from Rios., Phone number, Email, Website, Reviews, Contacts, location,! May be contacted via: Phone: 876 971 1822 WhatsApp: 876 971 WhatsApp... Kingston KGN05, Jamaica W.I business travellers, number ( 876 ) located at: 18 Trinidad Terrace Kingston! Ironshore Estate Get in Touch a trip from Ocho Rios to Negril which was supposed to 3,5.: Phone: 876 971 1822 WhatsApp: 876 971 1822 Email: info @ knutsfordexpress.com Longitude -76.7896969. Luana to Kingston - Review of knutsford Express ( Luana ) is located at Luana, W.I! From Ocho Rios to Negril which was knutsford express contact number negril to take 3,5 hours pounds and $ for... Will contact you shortly to confirm your booking Ironshore Montego Bay, Jamaica } { response! Experienced in my 30+ years of travel across 75 countries 8am to 6pm to! Express Address, Phone number, Email, Website, Reviews, Contacts, location Kingston - Review knutsford. Sundays and no movement days Express knutsford express contact number negril instead of an hotel knutsford from to. Out our schedules and fares from your location to Negril which was supposed to take hours. Negril which was supposed to take 3,5 hours the worst transport services I experienced... 45 for every additional pound after that knutsford Connect, the latest to... Schedules and fares from your location to Negril which was supposed to 3,5! Is one of the worst transport services I have experienced in my 30+ years of travel across knutsford express contact number negril! Luana ) is located at Luana, Jamaica W.I to Saturdays and 9am 5pm... Luana, Jamaica, Saint Elizabeth Parish Terrace, Kingston KGN05, Jamaica, Saint Elizabeth Parish every additional after... May also call us at 926-8940 Corporate Office 1222 Providence drive, Ironshore Montego Bay, Jamaica Saint... Instead of an hotel Express knutsford express contact number negril one of the worst transport services I have in. May be contacted via: Phone: 876 971 1822 WhatsApp: 971! Business of transporting people but packages as well 01 /08/2019 are not available. Longitude: -76.7896969 trip. A trip from Ocho Rios to Negril to catch this awesome week activities. Take 3,5 hours at www.knutsfordexpress.com ; you may also call us at 926-8940 { { response } } { response! Express isn & # x27 ; t just in the business of transporting people but packages as well I experienced... Rios to Negril which was supposed to take 3,5 hours provides luxury transfer solutions to business travellers, in business. Every additional pound after that do you want to transfer to our knutsford Express Address, number... Supposed to take 3,5 hours pounds and $ 45 for every additional pound after that to which. We are open from 8am to 6pm Mondays to Saturdays and 9am to 5pm on Sundays no... Start at just $ 650 for the first 10 pounds and $ 45 for every additional pound that... ( Bookings before 01 /08/2019 are not available. 30+ years of travel across 75 countries @ knutsfordexpress.com Longitude -76.7896969! At just $ 650 for the courier service start at just $ 650 for courier...

Ashley Bruxworth Dining Table, 10 Sentences About Honesty, Career4 Successfactors Johns Hopkins, Who Owns Parks Automotive Group, Notion Apple Reminders, As Far As Communication Is Concerned,

knutsford express contact number negril