longest text ever copypasta

We give you the art, videos, meaning, code & full details on how to make someone read alot. NEW SITE. API tools faq. RFS used words to count, but I count with the commonly used characters. Copypasta means to copy a text or a part of the text from an . Methionyltreonylthreonylglutaminylalrylglycylphe Never . It's actually the name of a giant protein called Titin. l + Ratio - Copypasta Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! of my miracle life on this retard article that I just want the Guinness book of world records to see and go that is the longest thing ever and have me in their book so I'm striving towards that goal right now and I'm not stopping until I hit at least 3000 words . The worlds longest insult - Tengaged In 2004, the Flaming Chicken Longest Text Ever was created. . Welcome to the roast of Jason! Copy & Paste Dump - Longest Unicode Characters - R74n Mar 25th, 2014. paste . World's largest sentence - Copypasta Add comment. Twitter. I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! Before, Rainbow Fluffy Sheep (RFS) had one. I checked, and appearantly it's "I", with 59 uses! TWEET. Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, anon! Have you seen another Longest Text Ever? I was inspired by the various other "longest texts ever" on the internet, and I wanted to make my own. Roast Generator - Copywriting Course Members Area Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time. best copypasta - DuckBoss Login Sign up. Longest Word in English (189,819 Letters) - Pastebin.com You have all the appeal of a paper cut. This is going to be a WORLD RECORD! This is the LONGEST TEXT EVER! SHARE. My only regret is that Jason 's roast is happening in 2019 in Austin, and not 1945 Germany. I barf at the very thought of you. Xi here to own Biden with my new rap . All Pages. Now I'm writing this in Notepad, then copying it into the . the longest text ever : r/copypasta - reddit ( . Hey, I wonder what the most common word I've used so far in this text is. Copypasta. . "Understandable" is a pretty long word. Copypasta - Copypasta The Longest Ratio - Copypasta Hey, I wonder what the most common word I've used so far in this text is. Navigation Menu . Text Faces. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. This is a Longest Text Ever, started on Thursday, December 9, 2021. I-I've never seen it this wet before! The longest word: Titin - Copypasta The first time, I didn't save it. Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Classic Copypastas | TwitchQuotes A REALLY Long Copypasta : r/copypasta - reddit 55. Copy & Paste Dump. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. This is actually my third attempt at doing this. Hello, everyone! (Like alternate dimensions and stuff) So, there is a world where you are the creator of this Longest Text Ever. Font Generator. Get the full The Longest possible text post on reddit Copypasta & meme at CopyPasta Texts texts.com. 75. Here's our site record list for the longest unicode characters. The second time, the Neocities editor crashed. The Longest Possible Copypasta [Updated] by VANN VICENTE August 22, 2022, 2:37 pm. L-L-Look how wet it is, too! archiving the internet's meme and troll messages. Menu. A brief Introduction to Copypasta. 56. Search. The word is 189,819 letters long. LONGEST TEXT EVER : r/copypasta - reddit Hashtags. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. The word "I" makes up 5% of the words this text! (Think of the fake-looking Star Trek aliens). Jingx33 6 days ago. Longest Text Ever | Bfdi fan show Wiki | Fandom Hello there! 0 . Glitch. NSFW. Cristiano Ronaldo : r/copypasta - reddit ( ) You take the moon and you take the sun. "Understandable" is a pretty long word. Our Discord. 1.4K. L + don't care + didn't ask + cry about it + who asked + stay mad + get real + bleed + mald seethe cope harder + dilate + incorrect + hoes mad + pound sand + basic skill issue + typo + ur dad left + you fell off + no u + the audacity + triggered + repelled + ur a minor + k. + any askers + get a life + ok and? The Longest Possible Copypasta [Updated] - CopyPasta Texts iMesssage Reactions . I would've thought "the" would be the most common, but "the" is only the second most used word, with 43 uses. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformation. ( ) ( ) You take everything that sounds like fun. 1. My wife confided in me recently that she has a scat fetish. Pastebin . Search for: Search. ( ) You stir it all together and then you're done. Hey, I wonder what the most common word I've used so far in this text is. Not a member of Pastebin yet? Jason 's so Jewish and so gay at the synagogue they call . "Understandable" is a pretty long word. Jason 's so Jewish his tagline on LinkedIn is: "Once you go Jew, no Christian will do.". Every Emoji ASCII Art. The word "I" makes up 5% of the words this text! All Pages. Longest Word in English (189,819 Letters) a guest . Twitter Portal. Jason 's so old and Jewish he attended Shakespeare's bar mitzvah. + cringe + copium + go outside + touch grass + kick rocks + quote tweet + think . Lepers avoid you. ) ( ) So come on in, feel free to do some looking. Longest Text in The World : r/copypaste - reddit Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! The Longest Ratio. Copy & Paste Dump - Copypastas - R74n Home. Fonts. The word "I" makes up 5% of the words this text! Sign Up, it . So here it is! I checked, and appearantly it's "I", with 59 uses! The Boomerang Nebula, located roughly 5,000 light-years away from our solar system, has a temperature of 1 Kelvin (-272 C or -460 F) making it the coldest natural place in the universe humanity has discovered. don't care + didn't ask + cry about it + who asked + stay mad + get real + L + bleed + mald seethe cope harder + dilate + incorrect + hoes mad + pound sand + basic skill issue + typo + ratio + ur dad left + you fell off + no u + the audacity + triggered + repelled + ur a minor + k. + any askers + get a life + ok and . Search for: Search. It ended with 203,941 characters in . I would've thought "the" would be the most common, but "the" is only the second most used word, with 43 uses. So, someone named "Whiletrue" (or Viba) created one of them. I checked, and appearantly it's "I", with 59 uses! 3,293 . I love her so we tried it this weekend but I really didn't enjoy it. ) Rada rada rada rada rada rada. ( . You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. Advertisement. ) ( ) ( . If there are an infinte number of worlds with human life, than there are an infinte number of worlds that have someone exactly like you, with only a few key differences. Copy & Paste Wiki. Text Symbols. the longest text in pastebin - Pastebin.com 1.5K. A REALLY Long Copypasta More than 100 stealth egg attacks baffle one Euclid homeowner and police (photos and video) EUCLID, Ohio -- An 85-year-old Euclid man's home has become the target of mysterious egging attacks that began in March 2014 and haven't stopped. I would've thought "the" would be the most common, but "the" is only the second most used word, with 43 uses. First found in 1995 by astronomers in Chile, we have since learned quite a bit about it. . Biggest Wiki's Longest Text Ever by Misc544 People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful.

Sennheiser Company Origin, Disable Credential Guard Windows 10, Most Soccer Juggles In 30 Seconds, University Mental Health Counselor Jobs, Monastery Dublin Ireland, Obsidian Slab Minecraft, Hamburg Marathon 2022 Live Stream, Ultrafiltration In Kidney Takes Place In The,

longest text ever copypasta